Tuesday, 14 February 2017

All You Need Is Love

Did anyone else hear Ewan McGregor singing that? Maybe it's just my Moulin Rouge obsession. If not, give this a listen:


The city shut down because of the blizzard yesterday so I was able to spend it with some of my favourite gals (aka my roommates). Today I'm hard at the books, or rather, my laptop, so it was lovely to spend yesterday with great company. 


If you have time today, maybe whip up Sally's amazing Red Velvet cake.


Pop on Moonrise Kingdom, a movie guaranteed to warm your heart.


Why not toss some Russian Red on those lips and Bordeaux on your nails?

I hope you all are able to spend some of today with your loved ones. Friends, family, dog, cat, horse, whomever makes you happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!! Thanks for visiting :)