Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Backless Loafers



Loafers, mules, slippers, slides, or whatever it is that they're referred to as. When I first saw the Gucci Princetown Slipper last fall, I didn't really understand the trend. Sure, it's Gucci. But with all the fur and the totally lazy look, I was confused.

I bought a pair of quite comfortable loafers over the winter and though I love them, they sometimes rub my heel the wrong way. They are my go-to shoe in during cooler days when sandals just don't cut it anymore - but, ugh, blisters. Alas, I started searching for open flats and began to fall in love with those backless Gucci beauties. My question though: how long will this trend last?

I've been searching for a more reasonably priced style for options. If the consensus is that the trend is here to say, these are some great choices.



Asos // Nine West // Kristin Cavallari // Urban Outfitters

Have you found any other loafers or fall shoes to try?

image sources: 1, 2, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!! Thanks for visiting :)