Sunday, 17 April 2016

Sunnies Time

Let's be honest: sunglasses are more than just protective eyewear. They are a fashion statement, hair band, and a best friend during hangovers or post-sobfests. 

A few days ago, my $12 pair of sunglasses from Aerie broke. I don't spend much on my sunglasses because typically they don't last more than a year. They get tossed around and dropped and scratched and obviously have an expiration date. I loved this pair though! Clearly, I should've taken better care of them. Now I am on the hunt for a quality pair. 

I want something trendy yet timeless (that is my mindset for basically anything I purchase ha). I'm also very picky with shapes and how they look on my chubby little face so you'll notice a theme. Here's what is serving as my inspiration :)



Ray Ban Clubmaster // Leisure Society Byron // Oliver Peoples Delray
Illesteva Leonard II 50mm // Derek Lam Lafayette 49mm // Oliver Peoples Spelman 50mm // Tom Ford Angela 53mm
TOMS Margeaux // Oliver Peoples Shaelie Mirrored // Thierry Lasry Tipsy

2 comments:

  1. I love them all...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!! Thanks for visiting :)