Monday, 25 April 2016

Style Crush: Elizabeth Olsen

My style crush on her started when I saw a picture of her hair when she was promoting Martha Marcy May Marlene. I posted a picture of it on my short hair post, and it is still one of my favourite looks. Once I looked beyond her hair, I realized how great her style sense is. It's nothing too special or extravagant, just basic everyday looks - kind of a tomboy chic. I find it nice to see a celebrity not exclusively wearing crop-tops, body con dresses, or five-inch heels. Having fashion designer sisters likely doesn't hurt, but Elizabeth Olsen has certainly mastered being "effortlessly fashionable".









2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Agreed! She's a wonderful style muse and great actor that kinda flies under the radar :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment!! Thanks for visiting :)