Thursday, 29 October 2015

Monday Music

So, I know it not Monday. I was supposed to publish this on Monday but I didn't. So here it is now!

Adele - Hello
The QUEEN is back. I know people think of Beyoncé as the queen... I'm more invested in Adele :) This song has been on repeat! I already have the first verse and chorus memorized. I'm keep thinking that the whole world has heard it by now, but I keep running into people who haven't - therefore, it is a must to share.


Robbie Williams - Candy
Okay, so: I love Graham Norton. Like, love. I've watched so many episodes and clips on YouTube and I am really hoping that I can go to a taping when I'm in Brighton next semester. Which brings me to Robbie Williams! I love finding new artists and comedians through the show but I'm pretty poor at following up on them. I finally got around to listening to Robbie Willams a while back and find this song so fun. It makes me want to dance everything out! 



Stromae - Papaoutai
I'm not good at viral songs or keeping up with music so I never really listened to Stromae until my French class brought him up. He is incredible!



Soviet Suprem - Rongrakatikatong
Alright, so this is kind of a weird one. And, again, discovered through my French class. It's just a fun song to bop along to. I'll probably get tired of it at some point, but as of right now, it's mine and my roommate's jam. Word.



Hopefully I'll share some more on Monday next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!! Thanks for visiting :)