Saturday, 19 September 2015

Back to School!


Well I've been back in Halifax for almost two weeks now and I still can't believe it's already that time. We are fully back into the swing of things! Maybe not mentally, but the profs aren't holding anything back. I already have two tests this week! I have a lot on my mind right now because of my exchange, but I'm trying to use that to my advantage - start allocating my time effectively now to get ahead of my midterm rush. 

I'm also trying to set goals for the short 4 months that I'm in Halifax: volunteering, making more connections with profs, and exploring the city more (along with a few others...). 

Remember picking out back to school outfits weeks in advance? Like, specifically going shopping for the outfit? Shopping for back to school was always the best - clothing and supplies-wise. I don't really do any shopping for back to school anymore because, well, #studentproblems. If I don't need anything new, I tend not to buy it. Save! Save! Save! Aside from textbooks, that is (which, honestly, are probably the reason I can't go shopping). I do always go shopping with my mom and sister and grandma before school starts, but the shopping bags are are very, very minimal. 

My back to school outfit this year was an old J.Crew shirt (one of my all time favourites), jean shorts (which I'm starting to get back into again), sandals, Madewell Transport tote (I normally use my North Face backpack but when I only have my laptop or notebook to take, I take my tote), Kate Spade Gramercy watch in silver, and sunnies :) 


**I couldn't find a picture of my sunglasses online, so I added my favourite eyeglasses to the image ;)

Hope everyone is having a great start to their school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!! Thanks for visiting :)